A marquise shaped diamond ring from 1895. The ring consists of 15 diamonds with an estimated total weight of 0.30ct. The ring is beautifully hallmarked to show that it was made in Birmingham, England, in 1895. The goldsmith's maker's mark is "W.M.". The ring is in excellent condition for a piece from this period.
Free delivery on all orders in Republic of Ireland
Normal shipping time within 2-3 days of order
Capel Street, O'Connell Street, and Grafton Street in-store pick up available